Volunteer with Wellnest
Join us in fostering hope, healing, and resilience in our community.
Your involvement as a volunteer is more than an opportunity to give back; it’s a call to be part of a community actively contributing to the emotional health and wellness of those we serve. Join us in making a tangible impact on the lives of children, youth, and young adults facing challenges such as trauma, poverty, homelessness, and the unique difficulties of transitioning from foster care. Answer the call, and let’s build a better tomorrow, one volunteer opportunity at a time.
Organize a Community Drive
Participate or host impactful community drives that resonate with our core mission. Your active contribution to these initiatives fosters a community of support for children, youth, and young adults facing adversity, providing resources that give them a chance to succeed.
- Joyful Giving: Holiday Gift Drive
- Step In Their Shoes: Shoe Drive
- Warmth for All: Blanket and Bedding Drive
- Dress for Success: Clothing and Hygiene Drive
- Ready to Learn: Backpack and School-Supply Drive
- Fueling Passions: Sports and Art Supply Drive
- Nourish the Journey: Non-perishable food drive
- Pathways to Success: Higher Educational and Job-Readiness Supply Drive
Diverse Skills, Meaningful Impact
Make a meaningful impact through your unique skills and professional backgrounds:
- Tutoring: Guide and inspire young minds through tutoring for academic success.
- Tech, Finance and Digital Literacy Workshops: Empower youth with essential digital skills for future success.
- Wellness Workshops: Lead sessions on mindfulness, stress management, and holistic well-being.
- Cooking and Nutrition: Share the basics of cooking and promote nutrition awareness.
- Job Readiness Training: Assist in preparing young adults for the workforce through skill-building workshops.
Group Impact Opportunities
Organize a team of volunteers to create a collective impact, aligning with Wellnest’s commitment to emotional well-being. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group volunteer opportunities. Group size limits and age restrictions may apply, with orientation provided on the event day.
Here are some ideas!
- Safe Haven Beautification: Organize, clean, paint, or contribute to general maintenance at Wellnest therapy and housing locations for children, youth and young adults.
- Mealtime Connection: Serve a special meal to our young clients and families facing food insecurity.
Create Your Own Impact
Propose and create new events that align with Wellnest’s mission. Share your vision with us at email@example.com, and let’s make a positive impact together. Connect with us to discover how your unique skills can directly contribute to the well-being of those in need.